Do you take ownership of projects from planning to completion with attention to all the details between? If so, CSOFT wants you for the position of Project Manager (PM), Localization.
The ideal PM coordinates his/her team with the needs of the clients and all involved stakeholders to deliver high-quality products according to schedule. Those who are expert at managing and motivating teams, multitasking, and communicating with clarity and concision will make the most successful PM.
Under the direct supervision of the Client Services Manager (CSM) or Account Manager (AM), the PM will:
- Coordinate and monitor resources, workload distribution, and project progress
- Develop and implement project schedules with clear instructions for involved stakeholders
- Communicate project progress to clients, team members, and managers by email, phone, and meetings
- Closely monitor project progress to ensure targets are achieved
- Crisis management when faced with tight deadlines
- Other tasks as assigned
- One to three years’ experience preferred
- Proficiency in Spanish or French is a PLUS
- Excellent organizational ability
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in translation, language, or other related field
- Excellent English skills
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to create and follow detailed project plans
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment; hard-working, resourceful, proactive, confident and self-directed.